Applicants should apply via the web-based CPTR application system.
The following items are required:
- Cover sheet (save link as document)
- NIH-style Biosketch from applicant and lead mentor/advisor
- Personal statement (1-2 pages, single-spaced, 11 point font, 1 inch margins)
- Transcript from current program (not required of postdocs or faculty members)
- Letter of recommendation from PhD Program Director (not required of postdocs or faculty members)
- Letter of support from Lead Mentor (not required of faculty members at Associate or full Professor level)
A Committee consisting of the Georgia CTSA Research Education Executive Committee will review applications and acceptances will be based on candidates’ interest and potential for a translational research career.
- There is a “rolling” deadline for predoctoral and postdoctoral CPTR applicants not supported by the TL1 mechanism or the junior faculty KL2 program. Applicants are encouraged to apply no later than May 1.
We encourage interested CPTR candidates to contact the Georgia CTSA education program to discuss their interests, career goals, specific programs and for assistance with the application process.